Free downloadable printables for foiling by Neha Bhatt ( 4 A4 sheets )
This product contains downloadable PDF with 4 A4 sheets which has 12 different printables perfect for cardmakers.
Steps for Foiling -
1) Add product to cart and checkout
2) Once downloaded, print it on your desired cardstock of A4 size using laser printer and good quality toner
3) Place foil colored side up on the cardstock and sandwich it between printer paper and pass it through Laminator. We suggest using Textet Laminator.
4) Pass it through laminator 2 - 4 times depending on cardstock. You may need to do some testing based on thickness and quality of your cardstock.
5) Once complete, let the paper sit for few seconds so as to cool down and then peel the foil to reveal your foiled artwork.
6) If some spots are left, add another foil sheet for that part and repeat the lamination process.
We will be adding a video soon on different techniques of foiling, stay tune for the same on our Youtube Channel
This is a free downloadable which will be available in your downloads section once your order is shipped /marked as complete
Harpreet Randhawa from Chandigarh
What a wonderful experience shopping with hndmd.....their promptness in replying n advising too...bowled me over completely.....am do glad I found them ... more
Ankana Arora from Kolkata – Excellent site for art and craft supplies
This is the only place I found that sells Copic Sketch markers individually. That is what brought me to this site initially. Now I love shopping here. The products are genuine, the delivery time is re... more