Blue Reactive Foils Transfer Sheets by CrafTangles
Add fun and creativity to your projects using CrafTangles Reactive Foils. These foils are a perfect medium to add vibrancy and shine to your projects. It's a versatile product which can be used on various surfaces like paper, canvas, vellum, wood, glass etc depending on the adhesives used.
Add shine and extra oomph to your cards, scrapbook projects or mixed media projects using these foils.
They can be used with variety of mediums like -
- These foils reacts to toner of laser printers when passed through laminating machines hence creating a foiled look to your projects
- It can be used with other adhesives like Red Tacky Tape, Double sided Tearable tapes or Sticky back to create your own master peices.
Works well with most of the regular Lamination machines, however our product are tested with Texet Lamination Machine
We have also created a printable sheets that you can buy for FREE and print it on your laster printers and create simple and quick cards.
Features & Benefits:
- 6 inch by 120 inch roll. It comes as a single roll so that length of the sheet is never an issue while creating your project.
- Acid Free
- Available in: solids, and holographic
- Crafted with love in India
Make sure your sheets are printed using laser printers only with good quality toners so that the foil sticks well to your art work.
As an introductory offer we will be sending 2 printed A2 note cards with foils for use with your laminators. These cards will be sent on first come first serve basis till the stock lasts.
Ankana Arora from Kolkata – Excellent site for art and craft supplies
This is the only place I found that sells Copic Sketch markers individually. That is what brought me to this site initially. Now I love shopping here. The products are genuine, the delivery time is re... more
Namrata Singh from Bilaspur
While I was looking for some specific craft supplies since long time ,one five day I bumped into HNDMD site . They not only had what I wanted but many more options . I received my courier in a very... more